We are proud of our students accomplishments and their creations, this page is dedicated to Student created Safety Tips that is a part of their Belt requirements, The students submit their safety tips and all Original Tips are placed here with the students name credited.
Safety Tips for Home
- Make Sure all Doorway entrances are Clear (E.G. No Toys in front of the doorway) Luke.R.
- Keep the Doors Locked and Dont Open the Doors for strangers Josh D
- Dont Play with any Sharp Objects in the Kitchen Sam.M.
- Dont Run on the stairs Jake. K.
- Dont Throw things inside the house‘ Laura C
- Dont Climb up on the furniture to get something from up high Sarah C
Safety Tips On the way to School
- Keep a watch on driveways, try to listen out for cars coming out or reversing Luke.R.
- Use the traffic Lights when crossing busy roads Josh D
- Be careful Crossing the road Sam.M.
- Dont be silly in the car on the way to school Jake. K.
- Dont Talk to Strangers or accept gifts or a Lift Sarah C
Safety Tips in the Playground
- Dont stand too close to play equipment while children are on them. Luke.R.
- Dont try dangerous things on the play equipment. Josh D
- Only use the equipment the way it is meant to be used Sam.M.
- Dont Push others in the Playground Jake. K.
- Dont go on the playground by yourself Sarah C
Safety Tips While on MSN or the Internet
- Dont give out private information. Luke.R.
- Only ue a computer when there is and Adult supervising. Josh D
- Let your Parents know you are on the internet Sam.M.
- Dont tell people on the internet your phone number or where you live Jake. K.
- Dont Google without a grown up Sarah C
Safety Tips on Strangers
- A Stranger is someone that you do not know or recognise. Luke.R.
- A Stranger is someone you have not seen before. Josh D
Safety Tips in Kenpo Class
- In Kenpo class you must give enough space between team members because you might hit each other. Luke.R.
- Always listen to Sensei in class and careful when doing kick not to hurt anyone around you when practising Josh D
- Dont Spill any water on the floor in case somebody slips in it Sam.M.
- Dont Push students in class Jake. K.
More tips will be added as Keep checking the page for more Information.